Re: Transport Tycoon Deluxe for Windows installation failure / Wine-20050930

Molle Bestefich wrote:

With wine 20050930, you should use 'comctl32=native' with all your applications.
Otherwise you'll experience installers failing because they can't
create directories (and crashes in 'open file' dialogs..)

You can also check out CVS or SVN HEAD, where that problem has been fixed.
It's quite stable right now because there's a code freeze going on in
the main development branch.........

Worth a try!

HTH

Thanks HTH,

I'll have a go at getting CVS compiled on x86_64.

I haven't compiled anything yet, so unsure if there are any issues with
setting CFLAGS etc.
I've had problems compiling with FC4/gcc4/compat-gcc32 before for 32bit,
so I guess I better be prepared for it to get messy. But then who knows,
maybe if I just run the CVS script it'll all just work by magic :)