Re: Getting PG Manager Lite by EMS running.

:: i AM NO EXPERT MYSELF! TRY RUNNING IT FROM THE TERMINAL WINDOW and then have its output with "> file.log" captured to see more ..

vertebrate@xxxxxxxxx schrieb:

I have not seen wine behave in the way you describe. It does not pop up any button offering to configure. I do have winetools, but what exactly should I be trying to do with it? If I click "Edit the wine configuration" I just get a dialog with no text in the textbox.

Steve