When will APT repository be updated?

Title: Wine on Macs ?
I apologize if this information has already been released, but I've just joined this group.

I see that on the 24th a new release of Wine was issued. I also see that it says the various repositories will be populated "soon". I've tried to look Synaptec to see if I can pull the new build down, but no upgrade is available.

Will an email be sent out when it is, or must I just keep trying?

Thanks!