Re: Installation Problems

Andrew Neil Ramage wrote:
Having uninstalled the old Wine installation from SuSE 9.2 so that I could install the 20050419 RPM, I am having problems running programs. Trying to install an audio converter, I get the following

andrew@zeus:~/Download/Software> wine waveatmp3_setup.exe
err:module:import_dll Library ole32.dll (which is needed by L"c:\\windows\\system\\shlwapi.dll") not found

Anyone know what's happened to my wine installation ?

Perhaps you still have some old files from some other Wine installation around. Check for example what Wine binary you are running, and check the dates on the files. And look for old Wine library files. Look in various places like /usr/lib /usr/lib/wine /usr/bin /usr/local/lib etc.