Re: [Wine]DVD Shrink and wine 20050111 vs 20041019

Joachim von Thadden wrote:
Hä? Yes, you can. What for do you need the play function? I never
needed it and if my web searches are correct nobody got it ever working
with Wine. With the new (and not yet published) WineTools configuration
DVDShrink is very stable also.

unfortuantely is VERY valuable. many dvd have multiple sound tracks.
i always reauthor my dvd backups so that they fit on a dvd5 withe least possible compression
therefore I have to pick one audio track only. Which one to pick is not always obvious from the track description. so I use the play function where I can select the audio track until I find the correct one.

Edo

PS then ther's another app I need windows for, that will be the subject of another thread :-)(

thanks for your help