[Wine]ANSI terminal emulation re:Was WineTools problems

Actually, I killed the windows drive/install via WineTools and then reinstalled everything going from top to bottom and had far better luck this time, although it took about 3 tries to get IE installed properly. Everything else went in schmoothly though, and I can run all of the Windows apps I've tried except IE, and outlook, which attempt to run but give the error:

Wine 20050111
wine is executed as "setarch i386 wine"
Parameters are ""

but I can run some other terminal programs.

One question, is there an option to make Wine display ANSI graphics/text properly? I thougth I saw an option for terminal emulation in the conf file, but looked again this morning and couldn't find it. Right now I'm trying to run a telnet terminal program but ANSI isn't being displayed properly.

TIA

Any reason other than lack of time to test? More curiosity than
anything else.

FYI, I have:

[ccurley@charlesc ~]$ pre wine
winetools-2.1.0-jo
wine-20041201-1fc3winehq

and it runs well enough to get DeLorme Street Atlas running.