Re: [Wine]clobbered config file

Joachim von Thadden schrieb:

So did you use WineTools to install the IE6? It does not reboot with the settings in the registry made by the installer. Instead it takes it's own registry and reboots after entering this one.

Ok, now I tried with WineTools and it works. But I believe IE installation and its reboot works good with current wine without restoring the registry by third party software. I will make further tests and if it works, I will send you my config file. Maybe we can improve WineTools a little more :-)

Sven