Re: [Wine]clobbered config file

Hello Joachim!

I can not see the problem. Try it again. Sometimes people tell that you
have to wait a little time after installing DCOM before you continue
with IE6 setup. I am considering inserting a delay.

The command wineserver -w waits until the wineserver ends. Maybe you can do a WINESERVERCOUNT=`ps -A|grep -c -h wineserver` if test $WINESERVERCOUNT -ge 1;then echo Please make sure that there are no wine echo apps running. fi before the wineserver command.

Do you use wine-20041019? This version is best tested with WineTools.
2005-versions are not tested yet.

I've tested wine 20050111 with the in our windows app integrated ie. There was a dead lock at the end of the installation after the reboot. If you have same problems, try a native rpcrt4.dll and a win98 version for the pstores.exe.

And furthermore - if it's useful for your winetools - the command
	wine ie6setup.exe /C:"ie6wzd.exe /M:0 /S:""#e"
let the ie setup installing just minimal components.

Sven