[Wine]FLASH MX 2004 Professional

Hi, I downloaded flash.exe from macromedia site and tried to install with wine but doesnt work. The installer says that is extracting the files, and when finishes my shell returns me this message

fixme:ole:ITypeInfo_fnRelease destroy child objects

and stads on it, dont change...and dont appear nothing more...plz help me :D

Thnx for all help.