Re: [Wine]importing windows registry keys

When I just run regedit without an argument and try to import the keys that way everything seems to be okay, the file open dialog opens up, I select the file to import and click ok but nothing happens and I don't get an error message.

Got it to work after all. Seems to have been a problem with the EOL characters, according to kate they were in mac format. Now don't ask me why, pretty strange. Maybe I oughta check my settings in UltraEdit32 which I used in Windows to pre-edit the exported keys.

Anyway I still can't get Photoshop CS to work =(