Re: [Wine]Program requires NVIDIA driver

Adam D wrote:
Thanks Holly for the info. Here's the current
situation regarding my NVIDIA:
- I have both drivers for 98 and XP,
- No drivers for Linux yet, no nvidia, no nv,
- Just downloaded NVIDIA-FreeBSD-x86-1.0-6113.tar.gz
and I'm still struggling with the readme/installation
file. Quite complicated though!
I think I need to do more reading before using any
make install. It will be rather nice to do things
manually.
Adam

Did I miss the part where you said this was all occurring under FreeBSD? That's a whole different kettle of fish, afaik (and one that I know nothing about, sorry).

Holly