Re: [Wine]Xara X Install or Execute

Duane Clark wrote:
J Facemyer wrote:

OK, sorry. Did all of that. It installed but now when I run it, a dialogue says "The Xara X font is not installed". It tells where to find it on the CD, but it's already in the windows font dir on the fake drive. So I copied it over anyway, changed permissions to match the other fonts, and it still gives the same thing. Stuck again.

Any clues? Thanks.

Hmm... not really sure. Is this a TrueType font? You might try doing something like (assuming you are using the bash shell):
WINEDEBUG=font wine xara >& tmp.log
Then open the file in a text editor and search for the font name, and see if there are any interesting messages.

OK, wine debugger gave me:

fixme:ole:CoRegisterMessageFilter stub
fixme:ole:CoRegisterMessageFilter stub

That's it.  Can't figure it out.