Re: [Wine]Error with wine-20041019

James E. LaBarre wrote:
Duane Clark wrote:

(Please respond to the list, rather than only to me)

The default setting for this list is to reply to sender, rather than list. I wouldn't even bother complaining about misdirected messages.

OOPS! Hit send too soon. I meant to add that it would more informative to simply remind the user that this list defaults that way rather than the behavior they may be expecting, and forward your reply on to the correct place.