[Wine]Error writing temporary file. Make sure your temp folder is valid.

"Error writing temporary file. Make sure your temp folder is valid."

Can someone help out with this one? I have been trying to figure it out all
day :(

I have installed from the newest RPM for SuSE 9.1, and get the above as any
user. I suspect there is something to be changed in the config file, but I
have no idea where to start.

Thanks All,