Re: [Wine]'help'

Dominic Coombe wrote:
'help'

-----Original Message-----
From: wine-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wine-users-admin@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of wine-users-request@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2004 4:02 PM
To: wine-users@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: wine-users digest, Vol 1 #1922 - 7 msgs

<again snipping the entire digest>

Well, that's fine, but I at least do not know what help is needed, and I would very much appreciate if you did not send a copy of the digest with every mail, since 1) it is very long and 2) I read the list actually, so I don't need the digest-- and even if I did, I wouldn't need it more than once, thank you very much. Not to mention, 3) if your question or statement is in there, the sheer mass of data from the digest is hiding it quite effectively.

Am I missing something terribly obvious? In any case, please do not send the digest again with any reply.

Holly