Re: [Wine]Re: _wrapped_ java application with wine

Mario Ohnewald wrote:
Hi,

Thats what i did:

$unzip il2fb_server1.11.exe
Archive:  il2fb_server1.11.exe
  inflating: GS_il2ServerLauncher.exe
  inflating: il2sconsole.exe
  inflating: il2server.exe
  inflating: il2wconsole.exe
  inflating: il2_server.dll
  inflating: il2_usgs2.dll
  inflating: il2_usgs.dll
  inflating: jgl.dll
  inflating: mg_snd.dll
  inflating: rts.dll
  inflating: confc.ini

I presume by "..." you mean that there's a load more files.

wine GS_il2ServerLauncher.exe
mario@bortal:~/fb$ fixme:msvcrt:_XcptFilter
(-1073741819,0x4066e850)semi-stub
wine: Unhandled exception (thread 000c), starting debugger...

After lunching the Application i get the rror above.
In the Application i get those errors:

# # HotSpot Virtual Machine Error, Internal Error # Please report this error at # http://java.sun.com/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi # # Error ID: 5448524541442C4F43414C33544F524147450E4350500042 #

Which is the same as when i lunch il2server.exe.

Which version are you using? How did you compile yours?

Thanks, Mario

Hmm. That seems odd. I'm using cvs as of maybe 24 hours ago. Just tried removing my ~/.wine directory and it runs fine with the auto-created configuration, so if you can't get it to run with current cvs I have no idea what could be wrong...Try re-downloading, just in case the server's in some way corrupt? Seems incredibly unlikely though, given that that should prevent it being decompressed. I presume you can run other things in Wine with no problems?
Aneurin Price