Re: [Wine]FC2 RPMs of wine

Kevin DeKorte wrote:
I was reading the WINE Traffic #245 and so I thought about trying the RPMs that Vincent produces for FC2. Before I installed them I looked at the file contents and noticed that there does not seem to be a "fake windows" drive setup in the RPM ...

Currently, when you run Wine, if it does not find an existing Wine configuration, one should be created automatically.

and that the Windows User tools like Notepad and Control are not in the RPM.

I don't know what is in the RPM. When compiled from source, notepad is installed into /usr/local/bin, and a link is put in C:\windows. I don't know what "Control" is.