[Wine]FC2 RPMs of wine

I was reading the WINE Traffic #245 and so I thought about trying the RPMs
that Vincent produces for FC2. Before I installed them I looked at the file
contents and noticed that there does not seem to be a "fake windows" drive
setup in the RPM and that the Windows User tools like Notepad and Control are
not in the RPM. Is there another RPM that I need to get to install these
tools? Wine-devel does not seem to have them in it.

So what is the proper way to use these RPMs.

Thanks,

Kevin