Re: [Wine]TrueType fonts, 3d modellers and wine

Thanks for your suggestions Rein.

I copied the Betsy Flanagan file to my /windows/Fonts/ directory from /usr/share/fonts/ttf/decoratives/betsy.ttf

I then ran the program and the same error occured.

In the font selection dialogue, there is no TTF symbols at all, however, some fonts (including betsy) seem to have a little printer symbol next them, although it might not be a printer. Is that implying some sort of PS font thing is happening or is this the TTF symbol?

Perhaps I need to rebuild fonts or something? Or maybe the original copy of Betsy is displacing the one in /Fonts/?

I have attached the wine.log, thanks for your help!
Luke