[Wine]menu bar doesnt work

Hi,

We developed an application under windows with borland cbuilder 5 and now we want run under linux with wine (not using an windows partition). We have tried with the latest version ( compiled and installed from CVS ) under "debian testing" linux distribution. This is mainly an opengl application and almost everything works fine but the menu bar dont works, clicking to the menu bar but nothing happened. Have you any idea?

Thanks
Attila