Re: [Wine]MS office and spell checker

Dan Sawyer wrote:
All,

The last two releases of wine have failed to run spell checker, either work or excel. This is a native partition. A boot and run works successfully.

What does a "boot and run works successfully" mean? For me at least, spell check in Word2K seems to work fine. For what it is worth, I am running current CVS, have the Wine "Version" set to win2k, and am using all Wine DLLs except for msvcrt.dll.

Is this known? How can it be debugged?

Generally, if it breaks, a regression test is the easiest thing. It is not real difficult, but does require CVS.
http://www.winehq.org/site/docs/wine-devel/cvs-regression