Re: [Wine]Help the wine project

Ivan Leo Puoti wrote:

Is Windows 2K SP4 not a useful testbed, or just missed in the listing of OSes?

All service packs are welcome. If you aren't in a seti team consider joining the wine seti@home team.
http://setiathome2.ssl.berkeley.edu/stats/team/team_172471.html

Ivan.

Good to know, but then that means something seems to be wrong. My dearheart of course did not wait for your reply and has already installed and started winerash (he's so eager to help!).

The service is running, but no tests appear to have been downloaded or run.

Have we missed some indicator, is this process meant to be totally invisible, or are the tests just not yet available from the server?

Holly