Re: [Wine]Help the wine project

Ivan Leo Puoti wrote:
If you go to our download page at
at the bottom you will see the tests. You can run them see for yourself, they
are harmless. You can also uninstall winrash at any time from the control panel.

Ivan.

Ivan,
OK, I've installed it on a Win 2K Pro machine. I see a winrash process running, but now what? How do I run the tests? Did my results get included somewhere on the net? How do I see my test results?

Does this software have to stay installed to be of value to you? I've built this machine for a lady here in the office, but I don't want to leave winrash on the box when she starts using it.

sorry, but I don't want to be responsible for figuring out all kinds of stuff. It needs to be easy for us user types.

Thanks,
Mark