[Wine]MYOB

I read a post by doing a google on the website about myob and a bug was created in bugzilla from an Australian or New Zealand person regarding trying to get MYOB working under wine.

I've sorta managed to get it working on the old version the new version comes up with a few errors but I'm pleasantly surprised that its a lot further than what I expected.

My question is do I just post it in here what I have done to get MYOB Accounting ver 13 for Australia working or put it somewhere else.
I haven't tested everything and I've shifted some stuff around to get it working but i'm not 100% sure what to do and where to put things.

I suppose simply put I'm a bit of a noob in the contribution sense of the word.

Anyways any feedback or direction would be great.

Marc