[Wine]Re: to the administrators

At 2004-06-24 12:16 -0300, you wrote:
Could that be because your program doesn't take into account the offset to
GMT (Z)? I rarely ever noticed such problem.

During the winter I have the luxury of making my observations from a machine within GMT so I can at that point eliminate the local/GMT issue on my own box.

Most posters are correct. However, some seem to be out by five to eight hours.

Geoff