Trying to install a Win Program and getting a "No Audio Playback" error

Am trying to get the Rhapsody (listen.com) music service setup on my machine running a Debian-based distribution with a 2.4.24 kernel.

I compiled the 5/05/2004 build of Wine successfully on my machine (confirmed by running Notepad), and have added a "[Version]" section to my config file to tell it I'm running Win2K since Rhapsody requires win2K or winxp. The install starts, but then I get a message that I don't appear to have audio playback, and do I want to continue? Can play files successfully in Linux, so I'm thinking it's a mapping issue?

Is there something I need to enable in Wine that I'm missing? I have what I appear to need in the [WinMM] section of my wine config file.

Thanks,
Ewan