Re: confused over wine doc??

Ivan wrote:
Will it support either a local registry or a Win partition registry. Specifically will it support an alternative local registry when Wine is using a Win partition?? (this is necessary to prevent corruption to the 'real' Win partition.)

Never thought about that, maybe someone that know more about it than me will answer. If not, you may want to ask the devel list.

Ivan.

Wine should never touch the real registry. My understanding is that it loads the real registry, and then overloads the Wine registry. All changes go in the Wine registry.