Send button doesn't work

The Jabber client from Jabber.com now let me type on the message boxes with
wine0505, but when I press ENTER or click SEND it does nothing, the text just
stays there and the person who I'm typing to receives nothing...

I tried the DLLs below in native, but no luck either:
commdlg, comdlg32, comctl32, crtdll, shell

Any idea? I don't get any error on the console :(