Re: Runtime Error - abnormal program termination

Joachim von Thadden wrote:
<>It's a component from windows that allows data exchange of windows
programs. Shortly it's OLE. Get it from here:

http://www.microsoft.com/com/dcom/dcom98/download.asp

To install follow the instructions found here

http://frankscorner.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=Sections&file=index&req=viewarticle&artid=49&page=1

with method 3!

You might also need to change

[Version]
; DOS version to imitate
"DOS" = "6.22"

in your .wine/config.

Ok, I'll certainly try that. But tomorrow I leave town for some days and I won't be back before the beginning of next week.
I fire up a Mail when I'm back (after testing your suggestions).

<>
What you win is flexibility, no need to reboot and fun (if it works).

You misunderstand.
It's not for me - it's for a company which is looking for a cheap way to enlarge their capacities.
They understand what "Free Software" means und the ideas behind it but for them there must be a bigger "motivation to change" than this.
They are willing have to learn working with Linux (which is a huge obstacle) and on the other hand they want to benefit from this change as well.
It would be rather difficult to convince them with the words: You can have Linux but you have to pay for windows as well.

But thanks a lot for the hints. I check that later.
Regards,
Marek