Re: Runtime Error - abnormal program termination

Joachim von Thadden wrote:

I don't know the program and they don't have a test version for
download :-( so I can only suggest some generic ideas:

- start with a very new .wine
- install dcom98 first

What is dcom98 and where to get it ? What is the purpose ?

- install ie6 with method 3 from Frank's Corner

Where can I find Frank's Corner ?

- if the program uses Office, you have to install it: I am using
Office2000 very successful

Linux OpenOffice is not enough ? If I have to buy it then I didn't win that much.

Marek