Running Delphi application.

Hi,

Some years ago I developed a Delphi application for my private use and now I want it to run on Linux using wine. The application uses Paradox database engine. I tried to install the engine itself but failed. Eventually I installed the whole Delphi development environment with wine. It certainly installed BDE but I can not run even the dbd32.exe (database desktop).

Machine: RH9
HW: HP omnibook 6000
Wine version: 20031118

--