installation of Microsoft ViSual Source Safe under Wine on Linux

Hello,
Has anyone experience with installation of Microsoft Visual Source Safe under Wine on Linux ?
I had downloaded and installed latest stable version of Wine on rh9 linux. ( this version is 20040213 from www.SourceForge.net)
(I had installed it according to the recommendation of the wine howto on wine web site;
I had downloaded the sources on ran ./tools/wineinstall and created a "no-windows" install.

Now, when I try to run "wine notepad" everything is OK.
What should I do to install  Microsoft Visual Source Safe?
Has anyone success with installing and using   Microsoft Visual Source Safe
under wine on Linux ?
regards,
sting