Re: Rhapsody Streaming Music Service with Wine on Fedora

My last message got truncated, sorry I didn't read the rules on message size. Here is my final question:

-------

I actually get to the login prompt when installing Rhapsody (www.listen.com) with the fake win drive, but it hangs, probably because I can't get windows media player 9 to force an install. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

 I am running Fedora Core 1 and wine-20040121-1fc1winehq.i686.rpm, with
kernel 2.4.22-1.2166.nptl