Java Install problem with Wine

Hello,
I'm new to RedHat and wine so please bear with me. I've succesfully installed wine and configured (little problem with some dcom issues but worked it out)

Right now I am trying to install a development tool that use in Windows. I was wondering if anyone could help me make sense of the output window data and figure out why this program won't install.

Here is the output of the install sesion... (see attached)

Thanks for any help you can provide

Greg