AAC encoding

Hello fellow wine users,
I am pleased to note that on wine-20031212 (Not THAT old), the Phystel AAC encoder demo works extremely well. However, it is a beast to find.

Why I used it with wine instead of native AAC encoders (on linux, bsd) is that it takes forever to get automake to work with FAAC source. No, I mean it. On my system, with the latest and greatest auto-crap, it still doesn't work. So instead of looking for another FAAC type program, I used the Phystel AAC encoder.

It encodes perfectly, except that it lowers sound by 20%.
If you need help finding, configuring, or running it on wine,
email me.
Ben