Re: Whatever happened to the gtk based uxtheme.dll implimentation?

Rein Klazes wrote:
On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 21:22:21 -0800 (PST), you wrote:

Hello,

This is my first post here, so I'm sorry if I'm
posting this in the wrong place. A while ago on one of
the wine newsletters, it was reported that somebody
messed around with the uxtheme.dll implimentation to
allow for native gtk themes to work with wine apps.
This was a great idea, as the default widgets wine
uses, are quite frankly, kind of ugly. I'm wondering
whatever happened to it, and if something like this
will ever be committed in the future.

You can check the progress that wine is making, what is changed and by
who, in the Changelog: http://source.winehq.org/source/ChangeLog

As you can see, uxtheme is being worked on by at least one developer at
the moment.

But, if I am not mistaken, this is an implementation of Windows themes, rather than using GTK themes. I do recall a discussion about using GTK themes in the past.