Re: Old wines

saravanan wrote:
Hai guys,
I would like to get some old WINE softwares for Redhat 7.3 & RedHat 9.0 machines. Because the latest WINE softwares takes a lot of time to execute an OCR program...

You might want to do a small amount of investigation of what is causing this. If it is taking a long time executing processor intensive tasks (as opposed to drawing screen graphics), then a good candidate might be msvcrt. If you don't have a native Windows version of msvcrt.dll, then try to get one and configure Wine to use it. I have found that single change to make a dramatic speed difference in certain applications.