Re: Font Question...

ckotting@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Bummer. That was not the answer I was hoping for. I have one key application (Dagesh 2000, a multilingual word processor) that works under wine, as long as you're typing in English. Switch to any other character set (like Cyrillic Greek or Hebrew) and the program is fine, but nothing that you type appears, or will print.

If I can get Dagesh working for my wife, we'll have a Windows-free household.

Anybody have any ideas?

Hmm, does the program come with fonts? Did you install them into Wine's window/Fonts directory? Do they show up in the font selection dialog?