Wine 20031212 Reboots Computer

I have used wine allot in the past years, and have not ran into this problem before. What happens is after a successfully compile and install of wine, when ever I run a wine app, the computer simply reboots. I have reinstalled wine to no avail. No error messages, no logs, nothing. I have used wine on the same hardware using Red Hat, however, I'm using Mandrake 9.2 now and have compiled a custom kernel (Nothing major, just a memory change from BigMem off to 4 gig). I'm also running an ATI 9800 pro 128.

Any help would be great!!!

Thanks

Joe