DMUSIC: my latest work

Hey everyone,

I finally found some time to organise my dmusic work of last two months
in useful patch. Dmusic is now DX9 compatible, we have almost fully
implemented (but not working :( )
IDirectMusicCollection/IDirectMusicInstrument, fully implemented
IDirectMusicContainer and almost completely (but fully working I believe
IDirectMusicLoader)...

Short, but not complete ChangeLog:
 - updated resources to DX9
 - completely rewritten headers (DX9 compat.; look much nicer now ;=)
 - removed IDirectMusicSong and IDirectMusicMelodyFormulationTrack
(which are removed from DX9; weren't implemented in DX8 anyway)
 - combined/simplified
IDirectMusicSomething/IDirectMusicObject/IPersistStream for objects that
support loading
 - implemented IDirectMusicObject on all such objects; via generic
functions
 - combined IDirectMusicTrack(8)/IPersistStream on all tracks
 - fully implemented IDirectMusicContainer (at least 90% if there are no
private interfaces)
 - implemented IDirectMusicCollection (99% work & MS compliant
behaviour; except for instruments)
 - tried to implement IDirectMusicInstrument (unfortunately uses some
dirty private interfaces... :(
 - added dswave.dll; DirectMusic Wave
 - some changes in style
 - many, many more ;)

=> oh and if somebody is interested in test programs I wrote & used and
some docs on dark sides of dmusic (written by myself ;)), mail me and
you'll get them in 24 hours ;)

=> any feedback, suggestions or whatever are welcome

=> and happy New Year everyone!

--
"Danes so dovoljene sanje. Jutri je nov dan."
[Today dreams are allowed. Tomorrow will be new day.]