WINE License question

As many should know, WordPerfect Office 2000 for Linux [WP2K4L] uses Windows executables and a special version of WINE [Corel-WINE]. When you purchased WP2K4L it not come with a copy of the source code. Instead, they chose to offer the CVS tree on their server for free downloads.

Now with Glibc > 2.3.1 Corel-WINE no longer works. To fix this, I need the source code. So, I asked Corel for a copy of the source code and their only answerer so far was:

Hello James,
the source code is no longer available.

It appears to me that under the license for WINE that they are legally obligated to provide me with a copy of the source code. Is that correct?

WINE currently uses the LGPL. Does anybody know for certain if Corel-WINE was distributed under the LGPL or the old WINE license?

Note that they originally chose to provide a CVS server rather than distribute the source code with their product. I guess that this is OK under whichever license, but it appears to me that this obligated them to keep the CVS server available, basically forever.

--
JRT