Re: Awww...come on... ;-) RE: Mouse focus in Wine on non-focused Wine windows

Brett I. Holcomb wrote:

"I just tried Caesar 3 under xfce4 and got the same results, so it's
either a configoption I haven't figured out or is real problem. I vote
for the second. I can see absolutely no real answer to why, with the
left button held down and dragging an xterm around the screen a Windows
game should react at all."

There are cases where an application wants to know where the mouse is, even if it is not in the application. For example, in Windows (at least Win2K), run Program->Accessories->Accessibility->Magnifier.

I would guess that there is a problem somewhere in enabling/disabling this behavior.