How Can I use my already installes apps in windows 2000 with wine?

Hi everyone!

I have a functional Win2k installation dual booting with my Slack. I have a French Dictionary installed in win2k I would like to run. (Hate to switch to win any time I want to study french). I'm now using a wine's binary package (20031118-i686-S9.tgz) that I got from the sourceforge.net page (I installed it edited ~/.wine/config and now it's working with a "Drive C" at my directory /home/me/c, well at least I can use wine's notepad and stuff). I already installed wine from source (no probs with wineinstall script :) ) and got working MS Office (Word, PPt, Excel) and Dreamweaver, but I got use to Quanta Gold and OpenOffice and then I erased the foreings.

I already tried to install the dictionary right over the wine's fake windows structure but the installation process aborts (It's not an msi problem, the dict don't use MS installer to install), so I want to try it from it's windows' installation.

Specs:
Binary-package 20031118-i686-S9.tgz
Slackware 9.0
Windows 2000 Service Pack 4
The program I want to run: Collins' Intense Language Office French-English Dictionary with pronuciation sounds.

Thnx. Francisco. Merry Xmas for everybody!!!