Re: Problems with Ultima Online: Age of Shadows [Textbox glitch + out of memory error]

On Tuesday 23 December 2003 23:54, Andreas Mohr wrote:
> Edit box problem. Use --debugmsg +edit and try to fix the positioning
> problem in our code.
Thanks.

> As we all know (or maybe not ;), an Out Of Memory is NEVER an Out Of
> Memory, but instead a problematic or unimplemented function.
> --debugmsg +relay to find out what fails.
Yes, I was suspecting this, because I have a lot of memory ;)
Thanks for the hint, I'll investigate on this to find out the problem.

--
Flameeyes <dgp85@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
You can find LIRC for 2.6 kernels at