Re: Windows 3.0 apps can't find their files

Ahh, that cd <G>. I think it's just the way the game is. Especially older games needed to be in their directory or they complained. You can write a shell wrapper to cd to that directory and then run wine.

On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 10:37:25 -0800 "Mark Knecht" <mknecht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  "Mark Knecht" <mknecht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Does Ceaser 3 have copy protection?
>
>No, not at all. It's a very nice, but old game without
>any protection at
>all.

Sorry Brett. My typing wasn't the clearest there. I meant 'cd' to the
directory on disk, not to the CD. It does actually require the CD to be
mounted, but that's not where I start the program.

- Mark