Sound is not working

Moin,

a stupid thing, but I guess I never used a windows application with
sound. Anyhow, an application (K9DUR Voice Keyer) that just play
wav-Files does not find a sound card in its configuration.

With winetricks I set "sound=alsa". In the winecfg "Audio" tab are two
values: "(System Default)" and "Out: default". But no matter what I
choose: Instead of the Test Sound there is only a scatch in the loadspeaker.

System: Ubuntu 14.04
Wine-Version: 2.6.2

Any hint what I can check next?

Thanks

--
|Michael Renner      E-mail: michael.renner@xxxxxx  |
|81541 Munich        Twitter: dd0ul                 |