Dutch Keyboard Support Problem

Hello,

I saw your dutch keyboard patch but I have no idea where to put it. Programs like TrepadPro/save/buziness and Works2000 don't work properly with Dutch keyboard. I miss the special characters like ë, ï etc. which are made in combination with special keys on the Dutch keyboard. So my question again: where to put the patch?

Best regards, Rudolf Kahl, Netherlands