Re: WordPerfect12

> Tried saving to one of the directories it called for, and it still crashed,
> as soon as I selected the directory.  It also crashes if I select the
> up arrow, top right of the save box.
>
> The installation created a whole directory tree, and these directories
> (that it "likes") are available in the tree.

I would run WordPerfect from the shell and see if there is anything
interested in the messages that wine echos to the shell.

http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#head-525985fc2b5c9dcaed99a4701b949ee1ee7bafd3

Also you may want to go to the forum instead. The mailing list these
days is not that active. You will get better help at the forum.

John