Re: WineHQ Web API?

Fetching data for a web-app (which I want to make in the end) this way is ugly.
You overhead both your server and the server you fetch data from.
Also, you should not use unix utilities for such tasks, any other language suites
better. Parsing things with sed, grep, cut and friends is unreadable and
unsupportable.