WineHQ Web API?

Hi Wine users & developers!
First of all, thank you for the awesome work for the decades of Wine
development. :)

I'm writing right now a little app to get my list of Steam games list, and
determine which of them could be ran on Wine, and I have a little trouble
with WineHQ web site.
The only way to get game page, as I see now, is to use google custom search,
which is ugly and not universal. Is there any other way to get my app id, its
status, etc by its name? May be some web api not mentioned on wine wiki or
anything?

Thank you for your answers,
Mikhail

P.s. when answering, please add me to Cc: or to To: field, because I'm not a
subscriber of Wine-Users mailing list.
P.s.s If I'm inventing the wheel, please point me at any ready-to-use solutions.